It is a long established fact that a reade.
“National cyber-response plans can be strengthened through the establishment of well-resourced and fully functional regional and national Cyber Emergency Response Teams (CERTs) throughout Africa.”
WHO WE ARE
The African Center for IT and Cybersecurity Research (ARCIC) aims to bring together all business organizations, professional associations, companies, individuals, and more broadly all direct or indirect actors of Cybersecurity in Morocco and Africa to provide diversity support and services useful to their operation.
The activity of The African Center for IT and Cybersecurity Research is largely linked to that of applied research in the field of high technologies. The ARCIC is also in close relation with the services and organizations of the State. However, the ARCIC offers to the learned society and university, for the genesis and the diffusion of ideas, a way distinct from the industry and the governmental authorities. This will make the results, knowledge and skills of research usable or marketable.
Through the means of expression offered to its members, whether they are academics, experts, researchers, engineers or students, the CMRPI allows them to make known their work, their points of view, their productions or their aspirations.
- Bring together individuals and legal entities concerned with science and technology in several areas of industry and scientific research
- Assisting/responding to the cybersecurity needs of least developed countries in the region.
- Being a management center and execution platform for regional cybersecurity objectives.
- Providing a consolidation center for Member States to manage regional cybersecurity programs and initiatives.
- Developing a regional or national information security frameworks and policies studies through regional studies and workshops.